At Bishops Castle Vets, we want to make sure that our clients are aware that personal information we hold is secure and dealt with appropriately. The legal basis of our data handling and processing is legitimate interest. We do use your information to create and during the administration of your account, in addition to being a means of offering our products/services to you.
We hold minimal information about clients and would only pass this information on to other (veterinary) establishments or insurance companies, under certain circumstances.
Examples of such circumstances would be:
– Arranging a referral to another veterinary practice or hospital
– If you’re pet/animal is being seen by another veterinary practice e.g. while on holiday
– As part of the process of making insurance claims
– If we are contacted by another practice/rescue regarding a lost animal with a microchip
We do sometimes send out paper bills to some clients and so a name/address is used in this way.
Please contact us on 01588 638356;
– For a copy of the information we hold about you.
– To change any information or provide additional information about you.