It’s a worrying time for us all at the moment and we all need to Stay Home & Stay Safe where possible so that essential workers can keep going as we all support each other.
FOR GUIDANCE –
ALL CLIENTS – PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE PRACTICE UNLESS ADVISED TO DO SO.
– If you have an appointment with us then please ring the practice upon arrival and we will come out to you when we are ready.
– We will now only be open for emergency and urgent consultations at the practice.
– We will be offering consultations via Telephone, Skype or Whatsapp should you wish for advice on your animal – on a case-by-case basis.
– Please make every effort to order medication IN ADVANCE so that we are able to get your order ready for collection and can then bring it out to you, or leave in the box by the front door.
– Puppy and Kitten vaccinations will still go ahead but routine booster vaccinations (unless otherwise indicated) will be postponed until further notice.
– We would like to remind all of our clients that we are ALWAYS available for help and advice….
If you have any animal worries, and need a vet’s advice, Bishops Castle Vets are pleased to announce that we can take enquiries and talk to you via Skype.
Skype consultations are a great way of dealing with the circumstances at the moment.
Simply search Skype for Bishops Castle Vets and we can help you from there or call us on 01588 638356
Stay home & stay safe.